Samsung India launched a couple of devices from both Galaxy J-series and A-series. Among them are two mid-range devices Galaxy J6 and bigger Galaxy J8. So, let’s talk about the Galaxy J8 price in India, specifications, features, and availability.
Similar to the J6, Galaxy J8 has 6-inch tall Super AMOLED infinity display with the resolution of 1480X720, and screen with 18:5.9 aspect ratio. But unlike J6, the device is powered by 14nm based Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with Adreno 506 GPU. The processor is coupled with either 4GB and to store the media files, there will be 64GB internal storage. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo. To back up the internals, there is a non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
Talking about the optics, the J8 has dual camera setup with the primary 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 and secondary 5-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture. For selfies, there is a 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 and LED flash.
Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Radio, and micro USB 2.0. Similarly, sensors include fingerprint (rear-mount), accelerometer and proximity. The device will be available in Black, Gold and Blue color. The Galaxy J8 price in India is INR Rs. 18,990, which converts NPR Rs. 30384 only.
- Display: 6-inches Super AMOLED 720X1480 pixel resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Chipset/CPU: Snapdragon 450 chipset, clocked up to 1.8GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB
- OS: Android 8 Oreo
- Primary Camera: Dual 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture and 5-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh
So, what do you think about the Galaxy J8 Price in India, what should be the price in Nepal?
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.