The company’s chief of mobile DJ Koh has already confirmed that the Galaxy S9 will be announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018, as we already speculated. A lot of people kept a high expectation that the South Korean tech giant could showcase the Galaxy S9 series at CES 2018. We didn’t get the Galaxy s9 at CES, but the Chief of Mobile confirmed it for the MWC 2018. And now, the Galaxy S9 specs are leaked online.
If we look at the history of Samsung, the company usually launched the Galaxy S models in late February or early March. So, this time also the company is going to launch the S9 series device in late February, at MWC 2018.
A Retail Box Leaked online revealing the Galaxy S9 specs
As the launch date is approaching near, the leaks of these devices began to appear on the internet. A famous leaker website, the Slash leaks revealed a retail box, where lots of Galaxy S9 specs are leaked. The Galaxy S9 comes with 5.9-inch quad HD+ Super AMOLED display, dual 12MP camera and 8 MP selfie camera, 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Besides these leaks, talking about the Galaxy S9 Plus, it will have come with 6GB RAM and will have four storage variants — 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB. However, the 512GB storage variant will be available only in selected regions. Also, it will pack a Snapdragon 845 for US and China, and Exynos 9810 for the international market. The Galaxy S9 Plus will have a 6.2-inch display, with Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, similar to Galaxy S9.
Leaked Galaxy S9 specs
- Display: 5.8-inch display with Quad HD+ Super AMOLED
- Primary Camera: SuperSpeed Dual Pixel 12-megapixel OIS with F/1.5 and f/2/4 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel autofocus selfie camera
- Speakers: Stereo Speaker tuned by AKG
- Features: IP68 water and dust resistant, Iris scanner, Earphones tuned by AKG
- Memory: 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM
- Battery: Wireless Charging