Pashupati Trade Link, the official distributor of Micromax Smartphones in Nepal launched the Micromax Canvas Infinity at a price tag of Rs. 18,500.
Following the path of Samsung, and LG, Micromax has also taken next device to next level. The new Infinity series will have a display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Talking about the phone, it is 5.7 inches tall with 720X1440pixel resolution, with ~279ppi of pixel density.
If we sneak inside the phone, we will see a Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425, Quad Core 1.4GHz processor and Adreno 308 GPU. And it also packs a 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
In the optics department, it packs a 13-megapixel camera with features like geo-tagging, touch-focus, face detection, Auto HDR. Also, a 16-megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies, with LED flash.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
To back up the internals, it has a non-removable 2900mAh battery. The Micromax Canvas Infinity runs Android 7.1.2 out of the box.
- 5.7 inches HD IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53
- 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 128GB), 3GB RAM
- Android 7.0 Nougat (upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
- 13 MP with f/2.0, autofocus, HDR, LED flash
- 16 MP with f/2.0, autofocus
- Removable Li-Ion 2900mAh
- Fingerprint Sensor (Back-mounted), proximity, accelerometer
So, will you buy the Micromax Canvas Infinity? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.