Earlier, we discussed the top five premium end smartphones trending the Nepali market. Now, we have collected the top smartphones that are currently trending in the market and are around Rs. 30,000 only. Here we have collected one smartphone from each company or brand. The criteria for this collection is based on the information collected from the market and our personal experience.
REDMI NOTE 4 SD 64GB
Design wise it looks pretty slim and eye-catching. The phone has all-metal chassis, with Xiaomi stating that it takes over 30 steps to turn the aluminum block into a finished piece. With 5.5 inches of IPS display screen, it has 1080 X 1920-pixel resolution. Inside, it has snapdragon 625, octa-core 2.0GHZ display with 3 GB of RAM. Talking about the storage, you can expand it up 128 GB via SD card. It also has a 13-megapixel camera at the rear and 5megapixels for selfies. To back such internals, it has a huge 4100 mAh battery, which can last up to 18 days in standby mode.
- 5 inches, IPS LCD SCREEN, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Snapdragon 625, octa-core 2.0GHz
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB/64GB eMMC 5.0 Flash
- Up to 128GB expandable storage
- 13MP CMOS camera (BSI) technology
- 5MP front camera
- 4100 mAh battery
- Rs. 24,999 for 32GB variant
- Rs. 28,499 for 64GB variant
COOLPAD COOL 1 DUAL
It has 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor along with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of storage, which is kind of the drawback because storage is not expandable. Talking about the camera, it has the dual 13-megapixel camera at the rear and an 8-megapixel camera for the selfies.
The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6 and is powered by a huge 4060mAh non-removable battery, with a Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
Talking about the design, the phone has the metallic unibody design, which gives a premium look and feels. At the bottom, it has a USB Type-C port at the middle and speaker on right and mic on the left. On the top, it has a 3.5mm audio jack and IR blaster.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby, dual 4G)
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 403 ppi Pixel Density, 450nit brightness
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 652 Octa-core
- 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64 GB Storage
- Dual 13 MP primary camera and 8 MP for selfies
- 4060 mAh Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 technology non-removable battery
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Rs. 30966 only
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro features a 5.5-inch FullHD (1080 x 1920) AMOLED display with pixel density of 401ppi. Driving the device is the in-house 14nm Exynos 7870 octa-core processor and Mali-T830MP2 GPU. 3GB of RAM is inside along with 64GB of native storage. Additional 256GB capacity microSD can be added through a dedicated slot.
The J7 Max has a 13MP rear camera with a f/1.7 aperture. The 13MP front-facing camera has an aperture of f/1.9 which will allow users to snap selfies in the dark. And to secure your device there is a fingerprint scanner on the front.
And also, keeping the lights on is a 3600mAh battery, and the device will be offered in Black and in Gold with Android Nougat pre-installed with Samsung’s own UI on the top. Connectivity option includes dual nano-SIM slot with 4G Cat 6, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby, dual 4G)
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, 1080X1920pixel
- Exynos 7870 Octa
- Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex – A53
- Mali – T830 MP1
- 64 expandable up to 256GB,
- 3GB of RAM
- 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- 13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash, 1080p
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery
- Rs. 32,900 only
The Gionee A1 is packed with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch. Above that, it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Scratch Resistant technology. The phone has the full metallic unibody design with color options of White, Gold, and Black.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee A1 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera. With the main focus on the selfie, the front of the phone is packed with a 16-megapixel camera with F/2.0 Aperture which lets more lights to enter on the sensor for better low light conditions. Front of the camera is equipped with the selfie flash for night selfies. With beauty mode, you can beautify yourself not only on selfies but also on video calling. This will be available only on Whatsapp and Messenger for now.
Inside the phone has 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Processor, with 4 GB of RAM. Talking about the storage it has 64GB built in and is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. The Gionee A1 runs Android 7.0 OS amigo 3. something with the improved UI than the Gionee S6 Pro. This will be the first phone to come with Android Nougat in the box pack.
Gionee A1 is powered by a 4010mAh non-removable battery, which can be fully charged within 2 hours 18w fast charging and dual charging chips. There are features like ultra-saving mode to extend the battery life for a longer period.
- 5.5” FullHD AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa Core CPU; Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card slot up to 256GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- Android 7 Nougat with Amigo OS 4.0
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera
- Front-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Li-Ion 4010 mAh battery
- Rs. 26,999 (Dashain offer)
The Oppo F3 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS LCD display. The F3 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor clubbed with Mali-T860MP2 GPU and for multitasking, it packs the 4 GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB of internal memory which is further expandable by up to 128GB via a dedicated micro-SD card slot.
The phone comes with a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with Phase Detection Autofocus and single-LED flash. The rear camera is capable of shooting pictures in RAW file format. On the front, the Oppo F3 comes with a dual camera system: 16-megapixel standard lens and 8-megapixel with a 120-degree wide-angle field of view for group selfies. The dual front camera system is capable of shooting panorama photos.
The Oppo F3 Plus is backed by a 3,200mAh battery and also supports fast charging. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based on ColorOS 3.0. The dual-SIM phone supports 4G LTE and USB OTG. The F3 comes with two different slots for two different SIM cards and a separate slot for a micro-SD card. The F3 is also capable of running what Oppo calls as Clone apps, which are essentially two different instances of the same app like WhatsApp.
- 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera 16MP front-facing and secondary 8MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- 3200 mAh battery
- Rs. 30, 000 only
HUAWEI GR5 2017
The latest GR5 2017 is a dual camera smartphone on the mid-range price range. The smartphone is priced at NRs. 29999. Actually, all the specification is as usual. However, the dual camera can be a fascinating feature in this mid-range smartphone. The phone has somewhat similar features to Coolpad Cool1. The phone has an inferior battery capacity of 3340mAh and a 3GB RAM(there’s also 4GB variant) that comes with its custom Kirin 655 CPU clocked at 2.1GHz.
- 5 inches Full HD display
- HiSilicon Kirin 655 Octa-core 2.1GHz processor, Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM (MicroSD card support)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- (12MP+2MP) Dual rear camera with autofocus and LED flash,
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(Hybrid), Fingerprint sensor
- 3340mAh non-removable battery
- Grey, Silver, and Gold
- Rs. 30,000 only
What do you think about our list of top smartphones under Rs.30, 000 trending in the market? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.