Another smartphone is the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE, which is also a toned-down version of Mi 8. As similar to Mi 8 the SE comes with Super AMOLED 5.88-inch 1080X2244 pixel 18.7:9 aspect ratio display, protected with Corning Gorilla glass. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and MIUI 10 on the top. The Mi 8 SE also gets the 3D facial Unlock feature, which works in dark environment too. So, let’s talk about the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE price, specs, features and availability.
Mi 8 SE also will come with dual-frequency GPS. That means this GPS receiver provides a greater level of accuracy than currently used sensor. The technology was announced at a conference by Broadcom, last year. The Broadcom says the new technology will provide 30-centimeter accuracy instead of 5-meter.
Inside, there is Snapdragon 710 chipset, first ever smartphone to have Snapdragon 710 chipset. The processor is coupled with 4/6 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Further, the optics department is also quite impressive, with Dual: 12 MP (f/1.9, 1.4µm, dual-pixel PDAF, gyro-EIS) + 5 MP (f/2.0, 1.12µm), dual pixel phase detection autofocus, LED flash and 20 MP (f/2.0, 2.0µm), 1080p for selfies.
To back up the internals, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3120 mAh battery, with fast charging (Quick Charge 3.0+) feature. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and MIUI on the top. The device will be available from 8th June 2018, and the price will start from $281 (approximately Rs. 29,500 only)
- Display: 88 inches Super AMOLED capacitive screen, 1080 x 2244 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710, Octa-core 8×2.2 GHz Kryo 360
- GPU: Adreno 630
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), MIUI 10
- Memory: 64GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, 4-axis OIS, dual-pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.4, 1/3.4″, 1.0µm)
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP (f/2.0, 1.8µm), 1080p
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, DUAL GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3120 mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Colors: Gray, Blue, Red, and Gold
So, what do you think about the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE price, specs, and features? Share your thoughts below.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.